Thursday, November 29, 2012

Registrations open for the 2013 cushion swap.


What fun we had last time, and what amazing cushions were created.
 
  Want to join in the fun in 2013?
 
 
 
Simply email me to
or
or leave a comment on this post to join in. 



The details you need to leave me are:

Your name
If you are not a member of QBSA please email me, so I can contact you.
What room you would like a cushion for and
what colours you would like it made in.

Sue Belleli
Bedroom
blue and brown

I will be closing registrations by December 15th and sending out your partners shortly after this. 

You will have until 30th January 2013 to make and send your cushion to your partner which is 6 weeks.  It is over the Festive season so please think carefully about whether you will have the time to commit to making your partner a cushion.

As before this will be a secret squirrel swap so the person that you make the cushion for, will not be the same person that is making a cushion for you.


17 comments:

  1. Count me in again please Sue. Loved my "Butterflies" Cushion.

    I would love a cushion for the sewing room this time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please add me to your list. I have collected so many ideas for cushions since the last exchange, I really want to try some.
    Jan Sage
    Blues and creams
    Lounge room

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome on board, I have all of your details from the last swap, hugs, Sue

      Delete
  3. I'd love to join in this time...
    Fiona
    Bedroom
    Pink and Green
    Thanks....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome on board, I have your details
      Hugs, Sue

      Delete
  4. Count me in as well, Sue!
    Maria
    Lounge room
    Blues/greens

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sue, please count me in as well.

    Pat. pnconverse(at)hotmail(dot)com
    Bedroom
    Coral/deep purple

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Pat, I have your details from the last swap

      Delete
  6. Hi Sue! I have never done a cushion swap before but there is a first time for everything so count me in.

    I'd like:

    Deep Red
    Tan/cream
    Hint of Green
    Living Room

    Thanks! Julianne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome Julieanne, I have your details, rules of play will be emailed with partners in 2 weeks time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sue,
    Good old addle brain Robyn here... sent you an email then found this so have all aspects covered to count me in... Xciting..
    I would love a sewing room cushion
    Any colours
    Any designs.

    Thanks Robyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Robyn, you are counted in.

      Delete
  9. Hi Sue

    I have consulted with my 8 year old daughter and she has given me the go ahead to participate!

    Jeneta
    Living Room
    Red, grey and white

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for jumping on board Jeneta

      Delete
  10. IF this is open to US. I would love to be included.
    red/black for my car.



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Terry, Open to all, happy for you to join in the fun.

      Delete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.