The applique was done from a layer cake, Josephine by French General, and I added a some other French General fabrics from my stash. The backgrounds were cream fabrics from my stash and some French General yardage which I purchased with the French General border fabrics.
I made a big boo boo on this block. See how the points of the triangles are cut off on the top.
silly me stitched this row on upside down and only realised after I had done the fancy machine stitch on the border. It was impossible to unpick so I has to trim and just live with it. These blocks are meant to be monthly minis, but I have decided that I am going to stitch them all together into one quilt.