Tuesday, March 7, 2017

A sweet finish

When I was recovering from my knee replacement surgery I filled my days with stitchery and now I am hooked, especially on the sweet Sally Gilbin patterns.

On the weekend I finished this cute little owl cushion and gave it to one of my grand daughters, Willow as her bedroom is decorated pink and green.  She certainly has put it to good use already.


Willow relaxing with her new pillow from Nana Sue 

I have also got busy on my new swoon quilt and completed the first two blocks,  I am already in love with this quilt.  There is something so fresh about blue and yellow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.